Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Live From P.A.U.L Festival!

UPDATE: 8/27/12 | I tried, I did. And you're welcome to check the USTREAM clips, but don't look forward to anything earth shattering. The internet connection at P.A.U.L Fest was less than stellar, so the plan to interview people live as they stopped by the booth didn't work out. However, I recorded tons of video clips of the whole trip which will be edited and put together early next week. 

__________________________________________

As if my life couldn't get any better, I'm beyond excited to announce that The Mike Salvi's World Podcast will be broadcasting live on USTREAM from our booth at P.A.U.L. Festival in Tampa this weekend!


Free live streaming by Ustream

I'll update this post with more details as it gets closer, but for now it'll be sometime on Friday night, and just about all day Saturday & Sunday, stay tuned!!!


If you'll be at P.A.U.L. Fest, look for the banner and come say hi!


No comments:

Post a Comment