- Part 1 - "Introduction to Bitcoin" by Josh Harvey
- Part 2 - "Currency of the Revolution" by Danny Panzella
- Part 3 - "The Block Market - Free Trade in the Era of Bitcoin" by Zach Harvey
- Part 4 - "Expanding the Bitcoin Business Community" by Tony Gallippi
- Part 5 - "Elliptic Curve Cryptography, the Foundation of Bitcoin" by Matt Whitlock
- Part 6 - "The Bitcoin Exchange Ecosystem, Lessons from the UK" by Mark Lamb
- Part 7 - Bitcoin Summit - Discussion Panel
Bitcoin is an experimental new digital currency that enables instant payments to anyone, anywhere in the world. Bitcoin uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority: managing transactions and issuing money are carried out collectively by the network. Bitcoin is also the name of theopen source software which enables the use of this currency.
The software is a community-driven open source project, released under the MIT license.